• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Guys...... Do you shave?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
So I shaved my self last night, went to Wallgreens and asked what the best electric razor was best to shave "myself" with hahaha. So I did it, and I itch like there's no tomorrow. :\
Anyways.. My girlfriend/buddy w/e, is shaved bald, and there's no way I'm going bald! I just threw on the 1" and trimmed it up a bit, and made sure that my "shaft" was bald. So guys, do you shave, and do you notice that it "enhances" the moment?
and the itch is normal right? lol ;)

......I thought this was "sex,love and relationships". lol

^wouldn't you think that it would make the sex better?

It definitely makes me more sensitive and improves how sex feels. I had a GF who requested that I keep it trimmed. I kind of got used to it and prefer it now. I don't shave bald, but I shave my balls and shaft clean and keep it very closely trimmed everywhere else.

It definitely makes me more sensitive and improves how sex feels. I had a GF who requested that I keep it trimmed. I kind of got used to it and prefer it now. I don't shave bald, but I shave my balls and shaft clean and keep it very closely trimmed everywhere else.

does it itch after you shave ?

No shaving near my balls thanks.

I trim though I just hate the long and curlys.

Rubbing alcohol + match => "WOOFFFFFF" ... 1.5sec later... no stubble, no itch :p

j/k

Rubbing alcohol + match => "WOOFFFFFF" ... 1.5sec later... no stubble, no itch :p

j/k

OMG fucking burn!
wow, yeah it burns, holy fuck. tommorrow its worthy, ill let yal know

yer i normally shave and leave stubble. the only reason why i shave is cos i wouldnt like a lass going down on me with a fucking bush. i wouldnt like going down on a lass with a bush so why should she.

I shave everything below my neck. Creepy, perhaps? But I am going to for the male stripper look.

I used to but it is not worth the itchiness. It is better to trim occasionally.

that itch is normal and it will go away over time.your skin isnt used to being exposed yet

The occasional shave and trim always puts a smile on my face, especially for the weekends. Worth the mild irritations in my opinion.